Did you know that US Recall News publishes recall alert RSS feeds for each category separately, in addition to the full feed for all categories and our automated email newsletter for all categories?
If you don’t know what RSS is or how to use it to subscribe to websites, click here. We recommend using iGoogle or Bloglines for your RSS feed subscriptions, but whatever service you like will work just fine.
Here is a list of our RSS feeds by topic. Just click on the link to the feed and you will be taken to the URL that should be put into your “feed aggregator” (i.e. Bloglines, iGoogle, Newsgator, Technorati…)
– The Main Feed: Keep up-to-date on all recalls from US Recall News.
– Urgent Recalls Only: Keep up-to-date on the most important recalls as they happen.
– Featured Stories: Keep up-to-date on recalls and other news that makes the front page.
– Drug Recalls: Keep up-to-date on pharmaceutical drug recalls on USRCN and press releases from the FDA.
– Auto Recalls: Keep up-to-date on all recalls from US Recall News.
– Toy Recalls: Keep up-to-date on all toy recalls on US Recall News and CPSC press releases.
– Consumer Product Recalls: Stay up-to-date on product recalls on USRCN and CPSC press releases.
– Recalled Food: Keep up-to-date on all food recalls on US Recall News and USDA/FDA press releases.
– Editorials: Subscribe to our Op/Ed section where we discuss issues like tort reform, importation regulation and laws making their way through congress.
For those of you interested in “widgets” and “gadgets” check out our Toy Recall Widget for iGoogle and comment here to let us know if you would like to see similar tools for other topics like auto recalls, food recalls, and drug recalls.
You can also follow us on Twitter if you’re into microblogging and keeping in touch that way. 🙂