Select Whole Foods Market stores in Arizona, California and Nevada are voluntarily recalling apple cinnamon hand pies because the products contained egg that was not listed on the product label. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
All affected products have been removed from store shelves. No illnesses have been reported to date. The pies were packaged in plastic containers with Whole Foods Market scale labels and best-by dates of October 15, 2017 and earlier. They can be identified by the PLU number 23646100000.
The affected pies were sold in the following Whole Foods Market stores:
- 4701 N 20th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016
- 8825 Villa La Jolla Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1050 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- 11666 National Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
- 6350 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036
- 788 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- 650 Town Center Dr, Oxnard, CA 93036
- 4520 N Sepulveda Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- 740 N Moorpark Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- 2655 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505
- 225 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291
- 100 S Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89012
- 6689 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Customers who purchased this product at Whole Foods Market can bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund. Consumers with additional questions can call 1-844-936-8255 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, or 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Saturday through Sunday.