This contact form is for American citizens who have been injured by a recalled or defective product and wish to be referred to an attorney specializing in that area. To officially report a defective product or adverse event related to a defective product to the US government, please contact one of these government agencies.



To contact US Recall News for any other reason please click here. Please Click here for our privacy policy, website terms of use and voluntary public disclaimers from US Recall News.